Today’s defence news includes the £269M Crowsnest helicopter contract, and the Supreme Court’s ruling in the case relating to the detention of Serdar Mohammed.
Related content and links
Defence in the media
The Defence in the Media blog is now closed. All future media updates and responses may be found on the official MOD Twitter account.
- Closure of the Defence in the Media Blog 1 April 2020
- Defence in the Media: 5 November 2019 5 November 2019
- Defence in the media: Sunday 3 November 2019 3 November 2019
- Army Combat Power Day 30 October 2019
- Defence in the media: Daesh leader killed by US military 28 October 2019